I have a great role with a company based in the Midlands. They are looking for a training and rescue manager to run a division of their business. They are a well established contractor who are looking for someone to who is flexible to travel between their multiple offices, one of which being in London.
The ideal candidate will be from a fire background and have experience in the T&R industry. It would be beneficial if you had experience working within the petrochemical / pharmaceuticals industry however, this is not essential. You must be a proven manager with a good commercial acumen.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Oversee all aspects relating to the day to day running of the training and rescue business.
• Manage and develop staff through evaluating performance and identifying training and development needs.
• Drive the year on year growth of the training and rescue business
• Develop client and stakeholder relationships to secure and maintain repeat business.
• Develop bespoke training courses in line with client requirements
• Assist the MD in developing and implementing growth strategies for the training and rescue business.
• Develop safe systems of work and bespoke rescue plans in line with client needs
• Oversee the operational delivery of onsite rescue cover including assessing all associated safe systems of work
• Hold responsibility for the company City & Guilds accreditation
• Ensure the business remains abreast of industry best practice for areas relating to training and rescue.
• Hold responsibility for the P&L performance of the training and rescue business.
Qualifications and Experience
• Proven track record as a training and/or rescue manager ideally with a fire service or pharmaceuticals / petrochemical background
• Track record in designing and executing successful programmes within the infrastructure sector
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Teaching and assessor qualification
Salary and package is very flexible and can be discussed in more detail by contacting me on either 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org