An exciting opportunity has arisen for an in house Resourcer (T&L) to join our client's team in West London. This manpower provider specialises in both white & blue collar candidates and is a major supplier to large construction projects. The role will be concentrating on candidate facing Trades and Labour recruitment, supporting HS2 in particular.
This role is office-based - no remote working available
• Developing candidate relationships
• Managing the database and delivering excellent, pro-active customer service, ensuring requirements are consistently met
• Growing your candidate base through telephone and face to face
• Maintaining our outstanding business reputation in all communications, through the delivery of a quality consultative service
• Working closely with the other people on your team including team leaders to ensure workers are compliant and competent for your roles
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary IRO £25,000
• Hours of work 9-5pm
• 31 days holiday (including bank holidays:
• Close for Christmas
• Private medical
• Statutory pension
• In-house gym
• Accident and life assurance cover
The ideal candidate...
• Will have experience in recruitment
• Will be motivated by personal and team success
• Will have a broad knowledge of legislation and regulations within the recruitment sector