Our client are one the UK’s most successful privately owned construction companies with a group turnover in excess of £500 million. They currently have an opportunity for a Temporary Works Manager from a strong Civils background to work initially on a multi-million-pound section of work on HS2 in the Oxfordshire area.
• Must have a proven track record acting as a Temporary Works Manager on large scale civil engineering projects.
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Proven managing a team of Temporary Works Supervisors and construction supervisors.
• Ensure that all Temporary Works are adequately and safely designed, constructed, implemented and removed in accordance with Project Procedures.
• Civil or Structural Engineering Qualification, minimum of an HNC/HND, preferably BEng or higher (MEng, MSc).
• CSCS Card.
• CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Course (preferred).
• SMSTS (preferred).
• Competitive basic salary
• Bonus scheme up to 20%
• Company vehicle or allowance
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229