Technical Coordinator (House Building) £45,000 + benefits, car & bonus
A well-established national house builder is seeking a technical coordinator to join a newly established team within a growing regional office which has recently opened. This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded candidate who is looking to progress their career within a growing 5-star house builder.
The successful candidate will be dealing with the day to day technical issues on site, including amending and producing working drawings and dealing with any civil or architectural technical design issues that may arise. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates who have worked on volume house building developments for either a house builder or consultancy.
• Working knowledge of Architectural Design aspects of new build housing developments and apartments.
• Experience of delivering open market and affordable housing for either a housing developer, contractor or consultancy.
• Understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Ideally hold a design, engineering or project management degree or professional membership
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £45,000 annual salary dependent on experience
• Company bonus scheme
• Company car or car allowance
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Full package
Please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 to express your interest.