A construction business is looking to appoint a Talent Specialist to proactively manage all recruitment needs across the business at their Wolverhampton office.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working as part of an established HR team, you will be responsible for providing an end-to-end recruitment/Talent Acquisition service, managing multiple vacancies and meeting the demands of various internal stakeholders.
My client is eager to appoint a commercially astute, highly capable and experienced recruiter who can add real value by managing all recruitment needs and massively reduce agency spend. With this being the first role of its type within the business you will be able to make this role your own, highlighting the value you can bring to the business both commercially but also in terms of the quality of candidates you will attract.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Be an experienced Talent Specialist, ideally having worked within a fast paced environment - ideally in construction.
• Be commercially astute;
• Be happy utilising a variety of recruitment methods to identify and attract candidates to the business;
• Be able to utilise various social media platforms to drive brand awareness and engagement.
What's in it for you?
• A salary of up to £40,000
• A comprehensive benefits package