A leading Regional Construction contractor are looking for a Systems & Compliance Manager to strengthen their HSEQ function, based out of the East midlands. You will work with key stakeholders within the business to ensure that the business’ processes are compliant and you will play a key role in driving improvement and assisting in creating an homogenous management system company-wide.
Reporting into the board, you will be:
• Internally and externally auditing to ensure compliance
• Liaising with professional certification body for ISO accreditations
• Identifying areas of non-compliance and provide solutions
• Develop and maintain company audit systems
You will also have:
• Experience within a large build construction environment
• NEBOSH Certification
• Good communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001 14001, 45001 (previously 18001)
• Proven auditing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer very competitive salaries (between £40-45,000) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in HSEQ.