Synthetic Organic Chemist
This is a permanent opportunity paying competitive salary, private healthcare and other benefits
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to a scientific laboratory based in Essex who are looking to hire multiple synthetic organic chemists to join their team due to expansion. This laboratory specialize in synthesis and purification of isotopically labelled compounds.
• Responsible for the synthesis and purification of isotopically labelled, biologically active compounds Support regulatory studies of the development and registration of new products.
• Design and carry out organic synthesis to synthesise molecules.
• Responsible for writing reviews, project reports and provide results back to external clients
• Responsible for managing multiple projects at once and provide training to junior staff
• PhD in Synthetic Organic chemistry or BSc in chemistry plus two years relevant experience within industry
• Excellent knowledge of organic reactions and a passion for working at the bench
• Ability manage multiple projects at once and deliver on targets
• Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
It is not essential to have isotope chemistry experience since full training would be provided. However it is desired to have isotope chemistry, synthesis and purification of isotopically labelled, biologically active compounds.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!