Are you a driven Environment and Sustainability professional looking to join an established Rail company? A leading contractor are looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join their growing operation in the South East.
Reporting into the Sustainability Manager you will be:
- Managing of sustainability & assurance across all projects
- Working with project teams throughout providing technical sustainability support
- Undertaking inspections and audits
- Providing bespoke Sustainability training
- Supporting the SHEQ department in the development of internal systems
- Proactively improving performance by engaging with the management team and all staff
- Keeping up-to-date with the sustainability agenda, new legislation and best practice guidelines
The company are renowned for adding value to strategic partnerships with clients and regulatory bodies and as such you must be a consummate professional with the ability to support and influence. Other key requirements for the role are:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Working knowledge of ISO:14001
- Experience in an operational sustainability role, preferably within the Rail/Engineering industry
- Confident communication skills
- Member of IEMA
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an industry-leading group and driving their Sustainability agenda to drive continuous improvement throughout their Environmental impact. With a very competitive package including vehicle and bonus and fantastic development opportunities, this is an excellent role.