I am currently recruiting for a Surfacing Supervisor for my leading construction client. This role will be working around the Oxfordshire area, and ideally, the candidate will have experience in supervision of surfacing crews and working on highway contracts. It would be beneficial if you have worked in the surfacing industry previously however this is not a necessity. We are looking for driven individuals who have a track record of supervising site to a high standard.
Duties to include:
• Management on-site including inductions, toolbox talks and similar
• Management of Health and Safety on site
• Materials ordering and control of site labour and contractors
• Management of subcontractors
• Controlling site budgets and ensuring profit on all schemes
• Control of site deadlines and handovers
• Some client liaison where appropriate
What's in it for you?
• A salary of £52,000
• Bonus schemes
• Gym Membership