I am currently recruiting for Surfacing Supervisors for my leading construction client. This client is recruiting nationally. Ideally, you will have experience in supervision of surfacing crews and working on surfacing contracts. It would be beneficial if you have worked in the surfacing industry previously however this is not a necessity. We are looking for driven individuals who have a track record of supervising site to a high standard.
Duties to include:
• Management of Health and Safety on site
• Materials ordering and control of site labour and contractors
• Management of subcontractors
• Controlling site budgets and ensuring profit on all schemes
• Control of site deadlines and handovers
• Some client liaison where appropriate
• Time management of self and others, ensuring all duties are completed in a timely manner.
• Respond to ad hoc requests.
• Operate in line with Health and Safety Procedures and other business processes and procedures.
• Maintain a clean and workmanlike appearance, keeping clothing and PPE is a good serviceable condition.
• Collaborate with the client to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
• Timely completion of paperwork in line with work processes and KPI achievement.
• Conduct ad hoc archiving and administration in line with management expectations.
• Target zero harm.
• Report near hits
• Collect accurate information for incident reporting should the occasion occur
• Maximise value out of contracts
• Reduce waste materials and off-hire unused plant or equipment
• Undertake health & safety inspections
• Ensure a high quality of workmanship is delivered on each scheme.
What's in it for you?
• A salary of £52,000
• Bonus schemes
• Gym Membership