Supplier Quality Manager
I am working in partnership with a leading healthcare manufacturer, who are a dynamic, and innovative company with a large portfolio of products. They specialise in the development of new products, using their unique technology platform. Due to growth in the business, they are looking for a Supplier Quality Manager to join the team.
As a Supplier Quality Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for quality related matters in relation to all outsourced activities. This is role will involve developing strategies and processes to resolve supplier quality issues and further ensure manufacturing quality is met. This is a key role in the business, linking product design to the supplier base and help ensure a smooth production process. You’ll control the design verification and control process and ensure complete and accurate documentation throughout.
• Approve, audit, and manage performance of suppliers internationally
• Work closely with our wider Quality & Regulatory team in UK and China to support compliance with UK QMS requirements
• Regularly review Quality Technical Agreements so product quality is maintained
• Monitor supplier performance, investigating complaints and identifying any opportunities to improve product quality and sustainability of our suppliers
• Lead supplier change management activities which could include formulation, packaging, process equipment, site, and supplier changes
• Overseeing and documenting process validations at suppliers alongside our Design Quality Engineers and R&D colleagues
• Previous experience working with a QMS within a regulated industry such as medical devices, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Aerospace or FMCG
• Proven success conducting supplier or manufacturing audits in a regulated environment
• Relevant Audit Qualifications
• Process engineering, process improvement or validation in suppliers or in a manufacturing environment