About the Role
A top civil engineering contractor are seeking to recruit a Sub Agent with extensive bulk earthworks and soil stabilisation experience to work on a scheme in the Kettering area. The project is a major infrastructure scheme including bulk earthworks cut to fill, soil stabilisation, new access road and associated infrastructure for new industrial estate.
My client is a reputable contractor with a group turnover c£500 million. Still operating with a strong family-orientated ethos they are listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK, who value their employee’s development.
As a Sub Agent you will need to assist with the construction strategy, pre-commencement documentation such as Method Statements, Environmental and Quality Plans, Construction programmes, procurement and design deliverable schedules.
Assisting with the co-ordination of construction operations, ensuring SHEQ conformity, assisting with the production of programmes, progress reports, resource and cost plans and contribute to financial forecasting, site measurement, material reconciliations and cost control will also be your responsibility.
• HNC/Degree (Construction/Civil Engineering related) or equivalent.
• Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of Site Engineering activities combined with construction supervision skills.
• Must have experiences of working on either Structures, Highways, or Earthworks
• Good team skills
• Between £50,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car with fuel card
• Pension Contribution
• 25 days plus bank holidays
• Up to 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org