Sub Agent – Civil Engineering
We currently have exciting Sub Agent opportunities working for one of the largest and most renowned building contractors.
These opportunities fall under their Regional Civil Engineering division based out of their Birmingham offices and covers a regional patch affording their staff members local work and the opportunity for career progression into more senior roles.
Projects range from £10-£50m in value and include Highways and General Civil Infrastructure schemes. As such candidates will ideally come from a contractor background and have experience working on similar schemes such as highways improvements and new road construction.
They currently have opportunities for Sub Agents working in Coventry and Leicester.
• CSCS, SMSTS and other relevant professional qualifications.
• Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent (preferable).
• Proven track record delivering Highways schemes as a Sub Agent.
• Past experience working for a Tier 1 or Regional Civils contractor.
• £43,000 - £48,000 basic salary (DOE) however the client is interested in reviewing Senior Project Manager’s details who may be outside of this salary banding.
• £3,800 car allowance or company car.
• Up to 10% bonus.
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229.