A new opportunity for a Sub Agent has arisen in the Northamptonshire area.
My client is a reputable £400m+ turnover principal contractor operating throughout the UK. Due to their successful tender on new major civil engineering projects, they are looking to attract a capable sub agent to join an established site team, initially you would be working on a £100m scheme.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Sub Agent looking to work for a respected contractor who can offer opportunities for progression and interesting civil engineering projects.
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £50,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Private healthcare
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Continuous training
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principal contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229