A new opportunity for a Sub Agent has arisen in Corby working on a £multi-million project with at least 3 years left to run. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing; earthworks packages, highways and deep drainage.
My client is a reputable £300m+ turnover principle contractor operating throughout the UK.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
• 15% bonus
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229