Stock Controller - Dundee - £24k - £27k DOE
• Manage stock levels across the business units ensuring optimal stock levels aligned with efficient stock investment.
• Implement and maintain stock controls processes to ensure management and control of purchasing activity
• Implement lean inventory principles to ensure correct stock values at all times.
• Responsible for department budget and business expenditure.
• Prepare monthly reports for Senior Management team against set KPI’s to show logistics performance, dead stock analysis, stock accuracy and stock turns.
• Liaise with procurement team to ensure effective management of stock and suppliers.
• Participate and lead colleagues across departments to work towards the company’s continuous improvement strategy
• Implement and maintain KPI’s for supplier performance
• Lead key procurement projects