Regional HSE Manager
Salary: £50,000 plus car/car allowance
There is an exciting opportunity to join an increasingly busy, leading residential developer, operating throughout the Leicestershire region, as Regional HSE Manager on a 12-18-month, fixed-term contract. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience in site safety on construction projects and a dynamism and desire to make a difference.
Covering 20 sites across the region monthly, you will have had an in-depth exposure to construction hazards and managing the Health and Safety output of sub-contractors, from Groundwork's through to M&E and Fit-out.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in a burgeoning ‘housebuiding’ busy sector with great development opportunities. A great opportunity maybe for a contractor looking for a semi-permanent role or even a CV boosting, reliable mid-term opportunity with a blue-chip company.
Reporting into the Group HSE Manager, you will be:
• Providing Health, Safety and Environment support multi-site
• Performing Health and Safety inspections and audits across the region
• Coaching and mentoring site personnel to improve Health and Safety output
• Working proactively to identify potential risks
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance to the regional board
You will have excellent communication skills and be someone who strives for personal and professional development. You will be:
• Adept at editing your approach to suit a variety of situations
• NEBOSH-qualified (Diploma-qualified preferably)
• A member of IOSH
• Experienced in residential or fast-paced, challenging construction projects
For anymore information, please contact Jamie Taylor on 0330 055 2229. Alternatively, email is Jamie.Taylor@kentonblack.com.