*Senior Design Manager*
Leicester / East Midlands
Up to £75,000 plus package
My client is a midlands-based contractor currently turning over c£110 million with a group turnover of c£500 million.
Projects will range in value from £5m to £40m. On smaller projects Design Managers will be based in our regional office, whilst working on up to two projects at a time and visiting site as necessary. On larger projects they will be initially be based in the office before moving onto site full time to work alongside the rest of the project team.
Main sectors include, commercial, accommodation, retail, leisure and industrial.
Knowledge skills & experience:
• Competent user of MS packages e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word (Essential).
• Site experience (Essential).
• Knowledge of current Building Regulations (Essential).
• Knowledge of current BREEAM/Passivhaus requirements (Essential).
• Degree qualified in a relevant construction subject (Essential).
• Good technical knowledge of architectural, structural, civil and building services design solutions (Essential).
• Experience of using document management systems (Desirable).
• BIM Literate (Desirable).
• Ability to use current programming software (Desirable).
• Working understanding of HTM’s / HBN’s and Schools building bulletins (Essential)
• Experience of working with the EFA / ESFA
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please contact 0121 237 3700