CIVILS SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – HS2 ENABLING WORKS
NATIONAL CIVILS CONTRACTOR
£60,000 - £70,000 + PACKAGE
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for an experienced Senior Project Manager!
My client is an established civils contractor that is looking to expand their operational team due to the demand for HS2 Enabling works projects.
Currently they are seeking an experienced civils Snr Project Manager to initially lead a new £12m+ scheme south of Birmingham. The successful candidate will manage a site based team of Site Agents, Engineers, a Works Manger, Foremen, a Planner, Quantity Surveyors and Administration Staff. It is essential therefore that applicants have the experience required to manage a large site autonomously.
• New Bridges
• Associated Civils
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Client facing skills
• Able to lead a team
• Ability to lead a large construction team autonomously
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Between £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to project manage a major HS2 Enabling Works project.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.