Due to recent expansion an increased workload my client are looking to appoint an experienced Site/Senior Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis covering the Northern regions (Yorkshire).
The ideal candidate will be experienced working on heavy civils projects with a main contractor.
Must have: Valid CSCS Card and sufficient Civil Engineering Qualification (Minimum HND).
Desirable: First Aid, SMSTS and a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Day to day Setting out duties
- Mentor ans support Junior Engineers
- Manage and monitor all site sample, performance testing requirements and maintain associated records.
- Complete hazard / risk assessments and method statements
- Manage the site service plans/ drawings
- Issue permits accordingly
- Assist the site QS / Project Manager with providing the relevant information for records and claims purposes.
- Monitor and control temporary works
- Develop and maintain relations with client, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or company car
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Life assurance cover
- and much more
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.