Document Controller - Northamptonshire up to c£35,000 FTC – minimum 12 months
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a main contractor, for a site-based Document Controller, to work within the Northamptonshire region.
Initially working on an exist large scale project before moving on to a brand-new project in the region.
START DATE: Immediate
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Set up and manage the project document control systems
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
• Update and maintain the drawing register
• Distribute file and record all drawing revisions
• Set up and print drawings for each part of the project as it develops
• Set-up projects folders and facilitate project communication process
• Take minutes at design meetings and distribute
• Manage the request for information documents
• Distribute, file and record all drawing versions
• Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
• Advanced user MS-Office suite and Document Management Systems such as 4p, Procure, Asite and Conject Desirable Skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a main contractor who has won a variety of large scale projects.
For a further discussion about this role please contact Stephen Keye, Kenton Black – Birmingham Office.