Kenton Black is working with a Regional Contractor specialising within the Build and Fit-Out sectors. Working on projects in the Commercial, Residential, and Retail Units. With additional contracts secured they are now recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to deliver multiple projects across the country.
Reporting into the Project Manager, candidates will be responsible for:
• Coordinating site programme
• Managing Health & Safety
• Liaising directly with Client
• Ordering materials and control of logistics
• Conducting progress meetings and daily briefings
• Quality control across projects
Successful candidates will possess:
• SMSTS accreditation is essential (without this you will not be successful)
• Trades Background (Desirable)
• Experience on Live Fit Out experience on Offices / Hotels/ Smaller Retail.
• Effective communication skills from Client-facing through to Site Team and Suppliers
• Full and valid driving licence
Rate: £21.55 per hour (Umbrella / CIS)
The client has 6 projects starting in Worcester and will run up until August. These will be in various locations so travel will be required. If you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.