Site Manager – Privately Owned House Builder
My client is one of the fastest growing, privately owned house builders in the Greater Midlands with over 20 years history of building high quality homes for open market sale. Typical products range from standard house types valued from £215k (which equates to approx. 65% of present output) to £1m plus luxury homes and apartments and are located throughout Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire.
They are currently recruiting a number one Site Manager with a proven track record within new build housing to lead a new development in the Evesham area. This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing business which has recently opened new satellite offices and affords their excellent career progression opportunities.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and Construction Director, you will be:
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
• Liaising with NHBC and authorities.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• A proven track record overseeing volume new build housing developments from start to finish
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary up to £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience and track record gaining NHBC recognition)
• Company car or car allowance
• Benefits package
• Yearly bonus
Please note this is permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and that can demonstrate a proven track record of success with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700.