Site Manager - National Housing Developer - £55k plus package
Are you a hardworking and driven Site Manager who is looking to join a leading national housing developer? We currently have opportunities for Site Managers with one of the UK's most successful and well-known housing developers with a group turnover in excess of £3 billion. Focussing on brown field sites their typical developments include a mixture of private sale, affordable and homes built for the rental market with sites located throughout Birmingham and Coventry.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and Construction Director, you will be:
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
• Liaising with NHBC and authorities.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• An excellent communicator
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• Experience in a construction management role for a residential contractor or housing developer
• A proven track record overseeing volume new build housing developments from start to finish
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Commutable to Coventry
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary up to £55,000 per annum
• Company car or car allowance
• Benefits package
• Yearly bonus
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700