Site Manager (Build)
Full Time – Permanent
FROM £45,000 + COMPANY CAR + FUEL CARD + PRIVATE HEALTHCARE + PENSION
Immediate Start Date
My client is a tier 1 national contractor looking for an experienced degree qualified site manager. Projects are mainly industrial warehouses ranging from £10million to £20million. The contractor is currently turning over £500million a year with the ambition to grow this within the next year.
• Assisting the project manager with planning at the start of the contract.
• Ensure that all site staff and operatives are competent for the tasks and responsibilities given to them.
• Ensure that all project operations are planned and executed in accordance with the requirements of the IBMS
• Demonstrate excellent man-management skills
• To understand and lead the control and monitoring of the costs on the site.
• Ensure all operatives are planned to deliver a safe system of work
• Complete projects within time and budget
• Can be counted on to produce results which create excellence, e.g client’s satisfaction, cost control, the performance of subcontractors and suppliers, the compliance of the project within the required standards for health, safety and welfare, planning standards including commercial forecasting.
• Earn respect of the staff by the way you run the site.
To Discuss your next career move contact Harry Hartley on 0121 237 3700 or 07715 986 489