Site Manager (House Building) up to £55,000 + benefits, car & bonus.
A well-established 5-star national house builder is seeking a Site Manager to join their successful site team, based at an ongoing development in St Helens.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing house builders who are part of a larger company that develops and manages land has a portfolio worth £1.7 billion.
• At least 2 years’ experience managing new build, high volume housing developments.
• Strong knowledge of NHBC guidelines.
• Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) - up to date certificate.
• First aid trained.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literate.
• Experience working for a top house builder.
• Managing schemes from inception to completion.
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £55,000 basic salary.
• End of year bonus.
• Car allowance or equivalent company vehicle.
• Pension and healthcare.
• Generous holiday entitlement.
• Other benefits.
• Career progression and training.
Please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 to express your interest.