Site Manager – Permanent – Milton Keynes – c.£55,000 plus package
Kenton Black is currently working with a main contractor to recruit a Site Manager on a permanent basis. You will be working on multiple commercial and industrial contracts, ranging from £1m - £20m in value. The nature of the projects will generally be industrial units comprising of steel frame, metal cladding, category A fit out and external works including civils & drainage.
• Coordinating site programme
• Managing Health & Safety
• Liaising directly with Client
• Ordering materials and control of logistics
• Conducting progress meetings and daily briefings
• Quality control across projects
Successful candidates will possess:
• SMSTS accreditation is essential
• Experience on Live commercial projects
• CSCS Card – Management level
• Effective communication skills from Client-facing through to Site Team and Suppliers
• Full and valid driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to join a progressive company who has an excellent client base and a constant pipeline of work (largely through repeat business).
For further info please call Stephen Keye at Kenton Black - Birmingham Office