Site Manager - National Housing Developer – up to £65k plus bonus and package
Our client is one of the UK’s largest housing developers with regional offices located throughout the UK. Their developments are located across a variety of locations including sought after greenfield locations and utilise a variety of house types incorporating distinguishing features such as locally sourced stones and contemporary designs.
They are currently recruiting a manager for a development in Silverstone, circa 50 units with 1st occupancy expected around November, with a further phase planned offering continuity of work.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and Construction Director, you will be:
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
• Liaising with NHBC and authorities.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• An excellent communicator
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• Experience in a construction management role for a residential contractor or housing developer
• A proven track record overseeing volume new build housing developments from start to finish
• Must have timber frame experience on houses and apartments
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary up to £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Company car or car allowance
• Benefits package
Please note this is permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and that can demonstrate a proven track record of success with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 or apply today..