House Building – Swindon – Salary up to £55k + package
My client is currently recruiting a Site Manager from a residential building background to work on a new development in the Hungerford area. The development consists of 2, 3, 4, and 5 new build bed houses. This opportunity is ideal for candidates who are looking to progress their careers within a quality house builder.
To manage the build of multiple homes to a specified design and quality, from handover of land through to last legal completion, on budget and in line with the annual build programme and required standards of quality, health and safety, customer service and environment.
• Ensure and oversee a positive culture of health and safety onsite to ensure a safe working environment at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring that every home is built to the specified design and standard, with the aim of zero defects, focusing on the delivery of excellent customer service
• Responsible for maintaining Construction budgets on their project and making sure Project Construction costs are controlled with no compromise to quality, health and safety or customer service in order to achieve profit targets.
• Responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality homes in line with the agreed project programmes, planning and co-ordinating all suppliers and trades to make sure they deliver in line with the critical path, identifying slippage and developing action plans to ensure programme time is recovered.
• Works in line with site plans and strategy to ensure the project is executed in line with the appraisal.
• Implement industry best practice and innovations across the project
• To work collaboratively with internal teams, including Sales, Technical, Customer Service and Commercial.
• To develop and maintain effective relationships with key external parties, including all external consultants and sub-contractors, building on existing networks
• Towards the end of the build, manages the final stages so that everything is completed to the specified design, quality and deadline.
• Promote and live the company values.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of site management on a construction site, at least 4 years within the house building industry.
• Good Commercial acumen.
• Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) - up to date certificate.
• Track record of managing complex or large sites.
• First aid trained.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literate.
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £55,000 basic salary.
• End of year bonus.
• Car allowance or equivalent company vehicle.
• Pension and healthcare.
• Generous holiday entitlement.
• Other benefits.
Please contact Izabela Valjaskova 0330 055 2229 to express your interest or apply today.