Site Manager (House Building) £50,000 + DOE plus package
Our client is a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond.
Currently the business is turning over £9 million with the goal to get to £35 million within the next year and half. They currently have an opportunity for a Site Manager from a house building background to work on a multi-phased new build housing development in the Redditch area, with plenty more to follow.
Reporting into the Project Manager and Construction Director, you will be:
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• A proven track record overseeing new build housing developments from start to finish
• Full understanding of new build and preferably timber frame building techniques
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £50,000 + DOE
• Company car / allowance
• 31 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Annual salary reviews
• Personal development scheme
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoy working for regional businesses and is looking to progress up the ladder.
Please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 to express your interest or apply today.