Site Manager – Housebuilder – Warwick – Up to £70k DOE plus package and quarterly bonus
We have an exciting Site Manager opportunity with a well-established national house builder who are currently recruiting a site manager for an existing development in the Warwick area.
The business builds circa 3,000 homes nationwide are undergoing a period of sustained growth, part of their growth strategy includes the opening of new regional offices as well as aspirations to move from 4-star to 5-star HBF status. Consequently, they are looking to attract industry professionals who match their aspirations.
Typical sites consist traditionally built homes valued up to £600k. The house type range comprise traditional designs with exceptional finishes and bespoke interiors. The business builds to sensible build programs to enable their site teams to deliver the necessary quality but it is important that all candidates have a good eye for detail and have a quality driven approach to their work.
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder
• Experience in a construction management role for a residential contractor or housing developer
• A proven track record overseeing volume new build housing developments from start to finish
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
• IT literate
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £70,000 basic salary (dependent on experience).
• Competitive quarterly bonus.
• Car allowance or equivalent company vehicle.
• Pension and healthcare.
Please contact Izabela Valjaskova 0330 055 2229 to express your interest or apply today.