A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen in the Stoke-on-Trent region
My client are a successful Civil Engineering contractor who work on schemes up to the value of £12m. Due to working as a regional contractor the majority of their work is local, you would be expected to be working on schemes in the Midlands.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to site / setting-out engineers with 4 or more years’ experience working on either highways or drainage schemes. This position will lead to the progression in future years to senior engineer & site manager.
• Deep drainage
• Small structures
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card