I am currently assisting with sourcing a site engineer for one of the UK’s largest, privately owned civil engineering contractors. Due to sustained growth and secured contracts this business is looking to appoint a site engineer in Petersfield to work on one of their flagship schemes.
You will be working on a variety of civil engineering schemes including highways, earthworks, deep drainage, s278’s, structures and utilities projects.
This position is a permanent role reporting to the Project Manager, conducting QA/ checking, managing subcontractors and general setting out duties.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
• Maintaining line & level control
• Measurements & Calculations
• Interpretation of technical drawings
• Providing technical assistance to the project team where required
• Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
• Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading civil engineering contractor who can offer local work, stability, and progression.
This opportunity attracts a basic salary of between £32 – 42,000 (DOE) plus an extremely attractive benefits package.
For more information on this position please contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229 / firstname.lastname@example.org