New opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen in the Kettering area.
My client is a reputable contractor with a group turnover circa £500 million. Still operating with a strong family-orientated ethos they are listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
This current opportunity is working on a major infrastructure scheme. The project includes bulk earthworks cut to fill, alluvium stabilisation, new access road and associated infrastructure for a new industrial estate.
• A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (i.e. Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent).
• A strong knowledge of similar civil engineering projects, incorporating aspects such as earthworks, structures, drainage, highways and other related infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills.
• Previous experience working in a similar role on relevant Infrastructure projects.
Salary & Package:
• Between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Up to 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com