A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen in Oxfordshire to work on a large rail infrastructure project.
The business is a tier 1 contractor who work on mixed use projects ranging in value from £30-£200m. This scheme has been awarded with an abundance of future work on similar schemes such as HS2 in the same geography providing continuity of work. You will be in a secure, permanent position with a well established contractor who can offer local work and progression.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to site engineers with experience working on civils/rail/highways infrastructure projects. Applicants must be permanent candidates and able to demonstrate continuity of employment on their CV's.
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £45,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a regional contractor who can guarantee local work and give valued exposure to general civil engineering schemes.
For more information please apply to this position or contact Chris on email@example.com or 0330 055 2229