A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen for one of my key clients. They are a multi-disciplinary contractor who offer genuine progression, a variety of projects, local work and stability.
My client is a reputable £50m+ turnover contractor. Due to a busy pipeline of civil engineering projects in the region and they are looking to attract an additional Site Engineer to join their team to work on an £8m D&B highways scheme in Birmingham.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Site Engineer looking to join a respected business, working on a range of projects.
• Highways / bypasses
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Up to £45,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229.