Are you a Site Engineer who is looking to work for one of the top regional Civil Engineering Contractors who operate throughout the West Midlands and along the M5 corridor into the Southwest?
My client has an opportunity for an aspirational Site Engineer who wants to join a successful regional civils business, with aspirations to develop and grow into more senior positions within the organisation.
They currently have an opportunity for such an individual to join an established site team on a prestigious project in Bristol which runs until next August. Thereafter the business has several secured schemes and others looking positive to land throughout the region offering continuity of work.
My client is a regional contractor with a wide range of civil engineering projects that range up to £20m in value, project examples include:
• Highways & Infrastructure
• Drainage, Earthworks & Groundworks
• Enabling and Remediation
• Bridge & Structures
• Flood Defence
• Car Parks
• Hard Landscaping
• Public realm improvements
• Preferably will have at least HNC qualification in Civil Engineering
• Experience working on similar projects for a civil engineering contractor
• Able to read and understand construction drawings.
• Capable of using Total Station Survey and GNSS equipment
• IT literate
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active problem solver
• Relevant engineering software i.e., Auto CAD
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Career progression
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known contractor working on interesting civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds on 0330 055 2229 or Ben.Symonds@kentonblack.com