Site Engineer – Civil Engineering
We currently have exciting Site Engineer opportunities working for one of the largest and most renowned building contractors.
These opportunities fall under their Regional Civil Engineering division based out of their Birmingham offices and covers a regional patch affording their staff members local work and the opportunity for career progression into more senior roles.
Projects range from £10-£50m in value and include Highways and General Civil Infrastructure schemes. As such candidates will ideally come from a contractor background and have experience working on similar schemes such as highways improvements and new road construction.
They currently have opportunities for Site Engineers in Shropshire and the West Midlands working on a range of projects.
• CSCS, SMSTS and other relevant professional qualifications.
• Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent (preferable).
• Proven track record delivering Highways schemes as a Site Engineer.
• Past experience working for a Tier 1 or Regional Civils contractor.
• £34,000 - £37,000 basic salary (DOE).
• Car allowance.
• Up to 10% bonus.
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229.