Site Engineer – Frome – 6-Month contract – OUTSIDE IR35
Kenton Black is currently working with a client who is a major civil engineering contractor, that is working as a principal contractor which will be working on a large, multi-million-pound infrastructure project. The work will include earthworks, deep drainage, highways and multiple s278’s in the Frome region.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager
• Completing all setting out and surveying
• Managing and completing QA
• Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project.
• Offering direction to junior engineers
• Setting out of roads, earthworks etc
• Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following.
• A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• Groundwork experience
• CSCS qualification
• Be equipped with own KIT.
Freelance rate apply - can do Ltd company outside IR35 or Soletrader CIS - this company has done outside IR35 determinations so all safe there