A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen in West Sussex working on a Highways scheme. There is plenty of regional work to follow working across several sectors within civil engineering.
Our client is a regionally structured civil engineering contractor with over 50 years history delivering a range of civil engineering schemes including highways, flood defence, heavy civils and infrastructure for range of clients with values ranging up to £50 million in value.
With a group turnover is excess of £85 million the company still has a genuine family ethos aiming to keep their staff working local and affording them quality work life balance which sets them apart from many main contractors.
• Experience working on heavy civils or highways schemes.
• CSCS card holder.
• BSc/ HND/ HNC qualification in civil engineering.
• Full UK driving license is essential.
• Experience working as a Site Engineer for a civil engineering main contractor.
Salary & Package:
• Up to £39,000 per annum
• Company Car
• Company pension scheme (match up to 6%)
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
• Childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
For more information please apply to this position or contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229