We have an exciting opportunity with one of the UK’s fastest growing multi-disciplinary contractors. With a group turnover in excess of £500m the group is going from strength to strength with an order book full for 2021 and beyond.
This opportunity is working within the Groups well established Civil Engineering Division working on a new infrastructure scheme in Aylesford, Kent. The project involves section 278 and 38 roadworks, earthworks and utilities. It is valued at £20m and will run for a minimum of 12 months with plenty of work to follow.
• Relevant construction related qualifications and training courses.
• Experience working on relevant civil engineering schemes (highways, infrastructure and earthworks).
• Able to display continuity of service.
• Experience working as a Site Engineer for a main contractor within civil engineering.
• £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Company car / car allowance and fuel card
• Pension and Healthcare
• Excellent bonus scheme
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229 or apply now!