Site Engineer – Birmingham – 6- month contract – outside IR35
Kenton Black are currently working with a tier 1 engineering contractor who are currently looking for a Site engineer to working in Birmingham on infrastructure project.
The project will be working on Roads, Drains and section 278 agreements on multiple sites across the city.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager
• Completing all setting out on roads, drains, 278 works.
• Managing and completing QA
• Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project.
• Offering direction to junior engineers
• Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following.
• A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• Roads, Drains and S278 experience
• CSCS qualification
• Be equipped with own KIT.
For more information, please call Elliot on 03300552229.