Site Engineer - Luton – Initial 6-month Contract
Kenton Black are currently Recruiting for a Site engineer to join an existing project working on commercial retail development.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager
• Completing all setting out and surveying
• Managing and completing QA
• Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project.
• Offering direction to junior engineers
• Setting out of roads, earthworks etc
• Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following.
• A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• CSCS qualification
For more information please call Elliot on 03300552229.