Exciting Civil Engineer opportunities have arisen throughout Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire working for an established and well-respected civil engineering contractor who are currently experiencing a sustained period of growth.
These vacancies have arisen due to several successful tenders necessitating the recruitment of new site teams for new projects starting this spring. With an order book full for 2021 and beyond the successful candidates will be afforded regional work and opportunities to grow and progress within the organisation.
My client is looking from Civil Engineers of all levels ranging from Junior Site Engineers with 2-3 years’ experience up to candidates operating at Senior Site Engineer level with plenty of industry experience.
My client is a regional contractor with a wide range of civil engineering projects that range up to £40m in value, project examples include:
• Highways & Infrastructure
• Drainage, Earthworks & Groundworks
• Enabling and Remediation
• Bridge & Structures
• Flood Defence
• Car Parks
• Hard Landscaping
• Public realm improvements
• Preferably will have at least HNC qualification in Civil Engineering
• Experience working on similar projects for a civil engineering contractor
• Able to read and understand construction drawings.
• Capable of using Total Station Survey and GNSS equipment
• IT literate
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active problem solver
• Relevant engineering software i.e. Auto CAD
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary of £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known contractor working on interesting civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229.