A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen in Berkshire due to the contract award of a 5 year project.
The business is a tier 1 contractor who work on mixed use projects ranging in value from £30-£200m. This scheme has been awarded and will run for a minimum of 5 years. You will be in a secure, permanent position with a well established contractor who can offer local work and progression.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to site engineers with experience working on aviation, waste to energy or defence projects. Applicants must be process driven and be able to pass a security clearance.
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £45,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a regional contractor who can guarantee local work and give valued exposure to general civil engineering schemes.
For more information please apply to this position or contact Hugo on email@example.com / 0330 055 2229 / 07495 027 995