A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen in the Gloucester region due to the successful growth of one of my key clients.
My client are a successful Civil Engineering contractor who work on schemes up to the value of £12m. Due to working as a regional contractor the majority of their work is local, you would be expected to be work on schemes in Gloucester.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to site / setting-out engineers with 1 or more years’ experience working on either highways, earthworks, groundworks or drainage schemes. This position will lead to the progression in future years to senior engineer & site manager.
• Deep drainage
• Small structures
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £40,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a regional contractor who can guarantee local work and give valued exposure to general civil engineering schemes.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org