A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has in Coventry, you will be working on a new build £12m highway scheme which is due to last 14 months. On completion, my client has a variety of projects in the East Midlands.
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £45,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a regional contractor who can guarantee local work and give valued exposure to general civil engineering schemes.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org