CIVILS SITE AGENT – SPECIALIST CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR
UP TO £55,000 + PACKAGE
A great opportunity has arisen with a long-standing contractor specialising in civil engineering projects within the power sector.
Due to continued growth they are seeking capable Site Agents to join them on projects throughout England on behalf of clients such as National Grid and Western Power.
If you are able to travel (and lodge if required) on sites around England, and are looking to join a busy contractor that has an industry leading reputation then this could be a great opportunity.
• Concrete Structures
• Renewable Energy
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• National (office located in the Midlands)
(Office location is in Leicestershire)
Salary & Package:
• Up to £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
If you are a Site Agent looking to join an industry leading contractor on power-civils schemes then this is the opportunity for you.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.