Experienced Civils Site Agents / Site Managers are required by one of my clients in the Stratford-upon-Avon region.
My client is a major Midlands contractor - that is working as a principle contractor
You would be working on a large, multi-million £ infrastructure project which includes; earthworks, deep drainage, highways and multiple s278’s in the Stratford-upon-Avon region.
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• First Aid
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Freelance rate apply - can do Ltd company outside IR35 or Soletrader CIS - this company has done outside IR35 determinations so all safe there