Site Agent /Project Manager - long term freelance Birmingham Nights to start with
Site Agent / Civils Project Manage and Outside IR35
Road / Highways experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Planning, programming and resourcing.
• Contract Budget and target programme - preparation and monitoring.
• Site Cost Control.
• Construction of the works to specified quality standards.
• Health & Safety and Environmental compliance and best practice.
• Compliance with contract particulars.
• Management of site staff, sub-contractors and operatives.
• Liaison with the Engineer’s Representative, Project Manager or Supervisor.
• Efficient utilisation and use of resources in carrying out your duties.
• Maintain comprehensive records and ensure all records are archived.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• Inspection, testing, commissioning and handover.
Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• CSCS -Black card (NVQ level 6) (or equivalent)
• SMSTS: 5 days (Must)
• First Aid : Full 3 Day Course (Advantage)
• Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Advantage)
• Confined Space Training - (Advantage)
• NRSWA – Supervisor - (Advantage)
• Practicable Environmental Management - (Advantage)