An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Birmingham area for a Site Agent to work for an award winning, privately owned regional civil engineering contractor. The company has secured plenty of future work with turnover growing and now exceeding £30m.
The business specialises in the delivery of housing infrastructure, highways, local authority & frameworks, structures and car parks, with schemes ranging from £150k to £2m in value.
This opportunity is suitable for an experienced Civil Engineer with aspirations to move into project management or candidates who are currently working as a Site Agent for a similar business.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Knowledge of programming / planning
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known regional contractor who offer a fantastic work environment, on-going training, and opportunities to progress.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229.